INTEGRATED ENERGY THERAPY®
|INTEGRATED ENERGY THERAPY® SESSIONS|
Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET), developed by Stevan J. Thayer at the Center of Being, uses angelic energy to work directly with your body’s cellular memory and energy field to get the “issues out of your tissues” for good. IET helps you to safely and gently release limiting energy patterns from your past, empower and balance your life in the present, and embody your full potential as you move into your future.
Benefits of IET Sessions:
· Can painlessly release your suppressed feelings and your limiting cellular memories.
· Supports you in enhancing your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity.
· Empowers you to experience fulfilling loving relationships in all areas of your life.
· Provides gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as physical and sexual abuse, alcoholic and dysfunctional families.
· Supports your self-healing at all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
· Increases your connection to your angels and helps you work with them in your life.
· Helps you to discover and live your Soul’s mission in life.
The three Levels of IET Sessions and what they can offer you: There are three levels of Integrated Energy Therapy® and each level expands what an IET® practitioner can offer you in their sessions. Here is a summary of what each level IET session has to offer you.
What you may feel after the session:
The effects of the session may continue to integrate for up to several days following the treatment. During this time you may feel energized, light, focused, tired, unsettled, or somehow have a sense of being in transition. Thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations may continue to surface as your body adjusts to its new energetic patterns. All of these experiences are good and normal parts of the integration process. Be sure to rest, drink extra water, and be kind to yourself, especially over the next 48 hours. Listen to what your body is telling you and take time to reflect on any experiences or insights that arise.
© 2012 The Center of Being, Inc